I Remain

/ Tuesday, October 5, 2010 /

Hey I-Almost-Liked-You,

Please go back to school as soon as you can. You don't have to finish it with flying colors nor pass all those unneccesary exams. Do not ever believe what your professors tell you but act as if you do. Trust in one person alone, the librarian.

I will gladly welcome you back in my arms once you've mastered the figures of speech (just stick with the basics), the trigonometric functions and world history slash geography. You can skip your P.E. classes but do not ever miss a session of Literature. Slurp down five bottles of energy drink when the teacher starts talking about Homer's Iliad and O.Henry's The Last Leaf. And when you're in Biology class, pay special attention to that short but very informative chapter where you can find the word "procreate". I will be a happy future girlfriend if you do.

While learning all those things that I want you to, remain the one-sided lover as you are. Waiting is not my forte but perhaps, I shall. The city lights and a thousand dusks are waiting for us, too.

I remain,
Kai

2 comments:

{ punkassimus } on: October 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

paytera bai.

{ Kai } on: October 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

salamat mackie. ;)makarelate siguro ka nuh, hahhaha.

Post a Comment

I usually say, in the end, okay, it’s love and it’s work — what else could there possibly be? -- Maira Kalman

Followers

Copyright 2010 - 2016. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 Neverwhere Is Here, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger